Ahlan Wa Sahlan!

Salam Alaik.. Welcome to my page.. Where my mind takes off

Monday, June 15, 2009

Do I Actually New In Blogging?

Hahaha.. well.. nope.. i started blogging last year... guess wat.. i stopped

it is because.. im too lazy to update...

anyway.. I just made this blog.. for fun =)

im not a kind of guy who loves to write...

secrets and all... 4 what? haha...

haiz.. btw.. today is the 1st day of school..

after the 2 days holiday..

anyway... today i actually screwed totally..

my agama results are dropping... 

addmath.. fail as usual(argh damnit)

bm , math and sj.. just managed 2 get (aargh... :()

english is a total misery... guess what..

my marks is actually 60+ 

but after deducting marks.. its -25...

just what the heck happened that i have to deduct 90 marks...

amazing innit? hahah.. i gotta change my attitude.. 

or my life is going to be a packet full of rubbish...

ahh.. im still in contact with few of my camp frens....

i do miss them a lot! guys.. we'll meet again end of this year..

not to 4get.. thanx to our dearest GOD for the friendship

guess thats it 4 2day...

*the bond of friendship gets better when we remind each other about the power of Allah- thanx to 1 of my dearest friend i got this beautiful word...

jazakallah... Allahuakbar:)

No comments:

Post a Comment