Ahlan Wa Sahlan!

Salam Alaik.. Welcome to my page.. Where my mind takes off

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Qurban 2010 :)

Bismillah... it is considered as late for me to publish a post about my qurban holiday.. the fact that i dongt have any pictures to be posted to share about Eid Al-Adha... but that doesnt mean i cant post something right? so let me start with looking back at the history of our prophets Ibrahim and Ismail.. When Allah commanded Ibrahim to slaughter his own son(Ismail) , Ibrahim shows the loyality and total submission to Allah as he told ismail that he should slaughter ismail.. so then, when Ibrahim as about to slaughter Ismail, Allah SWT changed ismail with an animal... so thats a brief history about the Ibadah of Qurban :)

I think that should be enough to be shared..

No comments:

Post a Comment